The data we collect
We may collect the following information on our website:
- Your name.
- Contact information like email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to sales, special offers, and customer surveys.
What we do with the data we collect
We collect the information above in order to conduct business, understand out customers better, and to improve our services. Typical uses include:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products or services to better match our clients needs.
- We periodically send promotional emails to customers that have signed up to our mailing list. These include information about our products and services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- We also occasionally contact clients for market research. Normally this is by phone or email, but sometimes we like to go old-school and post things to selected clients. We use any information gathered to improve our products and services, our website, and our marketing material.
We take data security very seriously and are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access to your data we have strict guidelines and procedures in place, as well as physical, electronic, and software barriers to access.
Sorry, not the chocolate chip variety, but small files which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. These are used by web browsers to customise the browsing experience to you, by keeping you logged in, remembering relevant information when browsing across multiple web pages or sessions, and collecting information that allows the website owner to analyse website traffic.
Cookies do not give us information attributable to, or identifiable as, an individual. Nor do they give us access to your computer, phone, or tablet.
Depending on your web browsers settings you may choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to external websites
Our website contains links to other websites that we think might be of interest to our audience. However, be aware that once you leave our website we cannot be responsible for the protection of your personal information. We always endeavour to make sure that any links point to other reputable websites, but we ultimately have no control over these external websites. If you are concerned about what information is collected on these sites, and how it is used, please look for their privacy statement.
Controlling your personal data
You can request us not to use your data for direct marketing purposes, even if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information in this way. The quickest way to make the request is either by calling our office on 01692 430121, or by emailing us at [email protected]
We never sell, distribute, or lease the personal information of our customers to other companies or organisations. In the very unlikely event that, at some point in the future, we decided to we would be required by law to first seek your permission to do so. We do occasionally use your personal information to send you information about other companies or organisations that we think you may find interesting or useful.
You may request details of the information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to BrainWeb Ltd, The Old Post Office, Yarmouth Road, Smallburgh, Norfolk, NR12 9AD. We may ask for a small fee to cover the administrative costs and any postage.
Please contact us if you think any personal information we have for you is incorrect and we will correct it as soon as possible.