The data we collectWe may collect the following information on our website:
- Your name.
- Contact information like email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to sales, special offers, and customer surveys.
What we do with the data we collectWe collect the information above in order to conduct business, understand out customers better, and to improve our services. Typical uses include:
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products or services to better match our clients needs.
- We periodically send promotional emails to customers that have signed up to our mailing list. These include information about our products and services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- We also occasionally contact clients for market research. Normally this is by phone or email, but sometimes we like to go old-school and post things to selected clients. We use any information gathered to improve our products and services, our website, and our marketing material.